Thursday, November 11, 2010

[News] Waking up SNSD members is a challenge!

user posted image

Recently, during the recording of KBS 2TV’s “Happy Together Season 3″, Seohyun made some shocking revelation about SNSD members’ sleeping habits.

Being the first to rise from bed every morning, Seohyun is also responsible for waking other members up. She revealed, “In order to wake Yuri up, I turn on the lights but Yuri would say ‘turn off the light’ and went back to sleep. Tiffany on the other hand, would keep on saying “I’m up, I’m up” but she never gets up from her bed”.

user posted image

user posted image

On Sooyoung, Seohyun said, “There was once when I entered Sooyoung’s room and said ‘Unnie, now it’s time to wake up’. Sooyoung then replied me, ‘Oh. I already know, take care of your problems first’. I was so hurt by her sleep talk.”

Upon hearing that, Sooyoung felt embarassed and tried to defend herself by saying, “I can’t remember I said that at all”. Her response brought laughter to everyone present. Be sure to catch this entertaining episode of “Happy Together” featuring Sunny, Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri and Sooyoung on November 11th at 11.15pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment