Thursday, November 20, 2014

Sunny reveals why she regrets debuting at 19 years old




SNSD Sunny made a confession regarding her debut at the first public broadcast of MBC FM4U 'Sunny's FM Date' on November 14 held at MBC Golden Mouse Hall in Mapo-gu Sangnam, Seoul.

At the event, Sunny and her guest indie band Casker (Yoong Jin, Lee JunO) talk about the topic '19 years old' wherein listeners send their bad and good experiences at that age. When asked about her story, Sunny shared,"I didn't even go to school. I almost live in the practice room after our debut and it really lost my spirit." 

She confessed, "It's been 7 years already since I was 19 years old, (the age) when I debuted in SNSD." She continued, "How can you look at people who didn't even enjoy their life at 19. I tried to think about it in a positive way but despite that, I feel envious of people in 19 who can enjoy their normal life.

"But although I talk like how envious I am, they will say 'you're SNSD anyway'. Therefore I can't say anything. I'm still a bitter 19 years old. If I could go back to those days, considering the present, I think I'm a bit freely enjoying life now." 

Sunny ended, "Now that I'm more than 20 years old, I have to be more responsible to my work. Everyone should do the same too." Meanwhile, TaeTiSeo also appeared as guest at the public broadcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment