Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Jessica opposes SM's statement and releases her side of the story




Jessica has released her own statement after being kicked out of her group SNSD on September 29, opposing SM Entertainment's explanation released yesterday.

In her statement posted through her fashion business BLANC homepage, she clears out that she didn't ask to leave SNSD first but is asked to leave the group by the company and other members.

Read the full statement of Jessica below,


Hello, this is Jessica.

On September 29, I was asked to leave SNSD by the company and I couldn't hide my pain and surprise so I've decided to reveal my side. 
SNSD's activities have always been my top priority as the time I was SNSD member more than my personal affair or business. However despite of my hardwork and perseverance to the group, I received a notice to leave the group from the company. 
Ever since the beginning stages of my business preparations, I have completely discussed and even given consideration by SM and members in multiple events. 
Since early August until the launching of BLANC, I've received permission and they agreed to let me do my business at the same time. I was even congratulated by members as I carried out my business. 
However, one month after the launching, members suddenly changed their minds and by September, they've called for a meeting and unreasonably asked to me either quit my business or quit being SNSD.

I've never neglected and hardworking done SNSD promotions after receiving permission form the company and told them I cannot quit the business in just one month after the launching because of a business contract with a business partner. 
In result, I appealed that their request is unreasonable to make me choose. Having become SNSD members was the best thing that happened in my life and I've never ever thought of leaving. 
Still confused, I visited the CEO on September 16 and explained my part and once again received consideration to continue my business 
However, I received a notification os September 29 from the company to leave SNSD and because of this I was unable to join the fanmeeting in Shenzhen, China on 30th. I've been out of all SNSD activities. 
On top of everything, I was deeply hurt and couldn't hide my pain after being asked to leave by my company and members whom I've shared my passion and affection for more than 15 years, for only reason I started my business. 
I'm apologizing for making fans worry so much although it's not my intention. I'm asking for your understanding that I didn't want this situation.situation. I've always support SNSD and will do so in the future. Thank you for supporting me endlessly and for loving me.

Jessica Jung
October 1, 2014


With her side released, which totally contrasting SM's story, fans are in dazed to know what really happened and who is telling the truth.


For the meantime, let's pour our support for SNSD and Jessica.

No comments:

Post a Comment