Friday, October 17, 2014

Jessica assures fans with a latest post on Weibo




Jessica updates fans saying she will be back soon on Weibo.

She posted on October 17th,"I was so amazed by all the fans that came out yesterday. Thank you sooooo much. You guys are the ones that keep me going & I promise I won't let you down. I'm not going anywhere, I'll be back...clean slate"

Jessica made her first public appearance following her issue with Girl's Generation as the chief designer of 'BLANC & ECLAIRE' at Lane Crawford‘s 1st anniversary event in Shanghai on October 16th. She said during the interview,"I'm going to take step by step into the fashion industry. I didn't lose my passion for the entertainment industry. There are a lot of good things in store for my fans so please look forward to it".

No comments:

Post a Comment