Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Taeyeon says she's scared of the the excessive of media exposure on 'THE TaeTiSeo'



Taeyeon shared her thought about the media exposure of her private life on 'THE TaeTiSeo'. 

On August 26th, OnStyle broadcast the 1st episode of 'THE TaeTiSeo' showing the girls enjoying themselves in L.A after KCON. 

Taeyeon said in a separate interview during the show,"I've been exposed more every year and I have a fear of that","Because I don't if it's a good or a bad thing but the feeling is like I'm shrinking into myself". 

When the other members were asked to comment about Taeyeon's personality, Tiffany said,"Taeyeon is a very unsual person. She's a friend that is hard to get a grasp of". Seohyun said,"She's the style that takes care of you behind your back". 

Heechul also made his brief appearance on the show and talked about Taeyeon,"Taeyeon' mood swings are really serious, and because I'm also the same so we're called as the 'mood swings siblings'","But I like her because she's not fake and genuinely care for the people around her".

No comments:

Post a Comment