Saturday, July 5, 2014

Jessica Opens Weibo Account

jessicayoonarascal


Original article from June 23rd, 2013:

On June 23rd, Jessica surprised fans by opening a Weibo account under the username of Sy__Jessica. She uploaded a cute selca of herself as her display picture and posted a short message: “Hi Weibo friends, it’s nice to finally be here! Let’s have some fun! [可爱]“.
Jessica is now the fourth member to have opened an account on a photo sharing service. All the photos that Jessica has shared will be uploaded below along with the translated versions of her messages.
2014

PREV
1 of 62

NEXT






14/7/2: Hi friends :) I missed u guys too[cute] (I didn't forget my password btw[giggle]) Have a lovely day[sun] and hopefully I will see u guys soon!

14/7/4:I'm so excited to be a part of Li-Ning and it's so much fun working together[hug] Let's have fun[heart]

14/7/4: I'm so excited to be a part of Li-Ning and it's so much fun working together[hug] Let's have fun[heart]


14/7/7: Action![film][yay]


14/7/11: Thank u for coming tomomi[heart] See u soon[love you]


14/7/16: Have a sweet day[hee hee][he he]

No comments:

Post a Comment