Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Sooyoung Learns to Use Emoticons

sooyoungemoji

Yesterday evening, Sooyoung posted two photos on her Instagram account, and in the comments section of the second, asked fans for instructions on how to type in a heart emoticon (which she had also asked on the comments section of a post on Taeyeon’s Instagram several days ago). Her photo included a caption, which read, “When you think of bangs, you think of Gong Minyoung #Gonggitdol”. Gong Minyoung was Sooyoung’s character in “Dating Agency; Cyrano” and was nicknamed “Gonggitdol”. Seen below are Sooyoung’s replies related to learning to input emoticons and translations.

Sooyoung: @loveall0828 하트오떠케하는고냐고…..
(How do you send a heart emoticon…..)

Sooyoung: @eggplantx2 부럽다…..
(I’m jealous…..)

Sooyoung: @thdnjs9 그게옵더고구니깐 ㅜㅜㅠ
(I don’t have that ㅜㅜㅠ)

Sooyoung: @jinsun_11 오엇!!!!!!!!!!땡큐ㅜㅜㅜㅜ
(Oh whoa!!!!!!! Thank youㅜㅜㅜㅜ)

Sooyoung: 쫌만자세히알려줄래요?ㅜㅜ 키보드추가 들어갓더니 아랍어 하와이어 타밀문자 터키어 티베트어
(Could you please explain it a little more?ㅜㅜ I went into keyboard settings and I only see Arabic, Hawaiian, Tamil, Turkish, and Tibetan)

Sooyoung: @lovetaeyeons2 어디????
(Where????)

Sooyoung: 그니깐.. 키보드추가에.. 이모티콘이업다니깐요………………..?!?!?! 아아아아아아아아ㅏ앙ㅇ악
(That’s what I’m saying.. I’m in the keyboard settings.. There’s no emoticons………………..?!?!?! Ahahahahah ang ack)

Sooyoung: 제대로찾아보지도안코미안
(I didn’t even look properly, I’m sorry)

Sooyoung: 소원사랑해
(I love you, SONEs)

Editor’s note: Limitations of the Soshified portal prevent showing emoticons, but in her final comment, Sooyoung includes multiple hearts after saying “I love you, SONEs”.
sooyoungsuccess

No comments:

Post a Comment