Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Girls’ Generation Releases Music Video for ‘My oh My’

myohmyohmyohmyohmy

On November 5th, Girls’ Generation released a music video for “My oh My”, the first of several new songs from Girls’ Generation’s third Japanese album, which is due to be released on December 11th. Taeyeon had revealed the release of the “My oh My” music video through her Instagram account yesterday, saying, “Tomorrow, the ‘My oh My’ PV will be released on YouTube!! Please anticipate Girls’ Generation’s new appearance.” Girls’ Generation also performed “My oh My” live at a “Premium Live Showcase” event in Japan on November 4th, giving lucky fans a sneak peek at the song.

The “My oh My” track can currently be purchased through iTunes Japan.
After the release of the music video, Seohyun posted a photo of herself with Taeyeon and Hyoyeon on her Twitter account, encouraging fans to watch the “My oh My” music video.

View image on Twitter

일본 신곡 My Oh My 뮤직비디오가 공개됐어요! Our new music video"My Oh My" just dropped! everyone show some love and check it out!^^

No comments:

Post a Comment