Sunday, July 7, 2013

Sunny Starts Latest Instagram Account and Opens New Twitter Account

sunny1stIGpost
On July 7th, Sunny opened an Instagram account under the username svnnynight and shared a cute selca of herself. Along with the photo, Sunny posted a caption which translated to, “Hi?!…it’s me*^^* Hiiiiiiiii first post!!!” To go along with her new Instagram account, Sunny also revealed she joined Twitter under the username Sunnyday515. Her first tweet translated to, “Hello?! Nice to meet you~ I finally joined twitter!!!!! :)”.




Sunny is now the fourth member on Instagram, following TaeyeonHyoyeon, and Yuri, and the fifth member overall on social networking sites after Jessica opened a Weibo account. All the photos that Sunny has shared will be uploaded below and will be updated with their captions translated as well.
PREV
1 of 9
NEXT
13/07/08: not too long ago, i got bored and baked cupcakes and blondies with fany at the dorm!!! it was really really yummy~>_



13/7/7: Hi?!…it’s me*^^* Hiiiiiiiii first post!!!




13/7/8: There are cupcakes here too?! Luv cupcakes! Luv nails!!




13/7/8: Nephew Yoon Jihoon, eating aunt Sunny's cupcake with hawk eyes..My dearest nephew!! Eat'em all baby! Eat'em all!!




13/7/9: You're supposed to post a picture like this at this hour, right?! ㅋㅋa finger curling photo is going up~goodnight!! goodnight!!! Another old pic. Do you miss my blonde hair?! Nah right.. I don't think so! Kk


13/7/9: 져아여아주져아여~앞으로도자주돌아보도록하께영♥ You guys are awesome!! Thank you for the every great pictures!!!! Love ya!! All of you!!!! ;) Muah♥♥



13/7/11: I watched it yesterday.. Michael Jackson's music.. really has incredible powerㅠㅠ I miss him.. I love you, Jackson oppa!! Thank you for the nice performance, Cirque du Soleil!!♥ I saw this show yesterday!! It was Amazing.. Love you!! MJ!!!

13/7/11: The ONE show. My second oldest unnie, Jingu dingu, brother-in-law, and I watched together.. yes yes, that's right. This was also a Michael Jackson show.. yes yes, I am Jackson oppa's jjang jjang (biggest) fan. Cirque du soleil, heart bbyong bbyong, I like you^^;;ㅋㅋ I went to Vegas w/ my sister and bro in law. We watched the Michael Jackson show

No comments:

Post a Comment