Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Yuri strums the guitar before 'No Breathing' filming


Ahead of filming for the upcoming movie 'No Breathing', Girls' Generation'sYuri gave a sneak peek at the character she'll be playing.

As someone who's part of the biggest groups in K-pop, Yuri looks completely different with an acoustic guitar in hand as she prepares for her big-screen debut.

She wrote on the official Girls' Generation homepage:

"'No Breathing'. I film tomorrow~ ^^.
In order to become school band member Jungeun, [strum strum]
I've been playing the guitar again and again these days ^^.
Later on, I'm going to work hard.
In order to show Yuri playing guitar and singing on stage.
Until I get blisters on my fingers.
Also! I'll be meeting you at our concert soon."

Yuri will be playing the role of Jung Eun, who dreams of being a musician. 'No Breathing' will be released in the second half of this year.

Are you looking forward to Yuri's film debut?

No comments:

Post a Comment