Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Seohyun takes a photo with her '91 line


Girls' Generation's youngest member Seohyun took a group shot with her fellow '91 line friends. 

Seohyun posted the adorable photo above along with the message on the group's official site: "Introducing Seohyun's friends! My loyal '91 friends who came to watch the concert despite their busy schedule (NicoleKibumHowonSungyeol) and my cute dongseng Sungjong~. And they aren't in the photo, but Minyoung,Minho! And even Ock Juhyun  unni, who likes Seohyun the most! Seriously, thank you all~^^. I think I'm a happy person who has a lot of good luck when it comes to friends~! Hehe. Once again, thank you to everyone who came and supported us~ I love you~ I'll only give you happiness <3 .="" span="">

KARA's NicoleSHINee's KeyINFINITE's SungyeolHoya, andSungjong joined Seohyun for the photo taken backstage at Girls' Generation's world tour, '2013 Girls' Generation World Tour Girls & Peace'.

Fans commented, "It's good to see their friendship," "All the good looking people got together," "I wish I could be there too," and more.

No comments:

Post a Comment