Sunday, March 10, 2013

Hyoyeon, “After joining ‘Dancing with the Stars’, I constantly gained my self-confidence.”



SNSD Hyoyeon recently confessed about her changing attitudes after the appearance for Dancing with the Stars 2.

At MBCs Dancing with the Stars 3 D-7, broadcasted on 8th March, Hyoyeon, one of the participants during the last season, shared her experiences throughout a short interview.

Discussing over the alteration after joining the previous season, Hyoyeon stated,Compared to other SNSD members, I do not have many parts during the performance; however, my sense of responsibility and confidence seem to be getting bigger.

Proudly showing off other positive changes in her manner, Hyoyeon continued,Other members said that during the daily conversation, my eyes contact and gestures were changing one by one.

Hyoyeon also left out a thankful message to the program, Back then, I was really exhausted, but it was just like a lesson which was becoming more interesting day by day. For me, Dancing with the Stars is my self-confidence. It makes me love my dancing attitudes much more and obtain the overflown boldness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment