Friday, February 15, 2013

Seohyun opens up about her first love

 

 Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun recently attracted a lot of attention for sharing her story about her first love.

On February 11th, Girls’ Generation appeared on Mnet’s ‘The Beatles Code 2’, and Seohyun talked about her first love.

In the segment, ‘Introduction to Music’ where they played songs related to their first love, Seohyun chose Britney Spears’ “Sometimes” and said, “It’s not exactly this feeling that he was my ‘first love’ but this song reminds me of someone who fluttered my heart.”

She continued to share, “It’s not really first love but when I was young, I received a love confession for the first time. I liked him, but I was afraid when he came closer. I was afraid that he would leave me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment