Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Yoona confessed, "I used to look older than my age"


Girl's Generation Yoona talked about her appearance.

Girl's Generation members recently went on recording for KBS2 talkshow's "Hello", and Yoona made a confesions,"I used to look older than my real age"

On the recording day, a female guest which is in her 20s revealed how she looked younger than her age, and she was always mistaken as a junior high school student. Then the MC asked the Girl's Generation members if such things happened to them. For this question, Yoona said,"I used to look older when I was young, I even received an entertainment industry promotion card", made everyone on the set surprised.

She then also added,"When I was in secondary school, I looked like a college student so college boys often asked for my phone number"

This episode of talkshow "Hello" will be broadcasted on 14th at 11:00 pm kst

No comments:

Post a Comment