Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Girls' Generation talk about their ideal types


 Celebrating their spectacular “I Got a Boy” comeback, Girls’ Generation had their own TV special on MBC titled, “Girls’ Generation’s Romantic Fantasy”.



During the interview segment of the program, the members were asked to share their ideal types. Seohyun said, “I didn’t care about a man’s look before but now I do. I like a man who has pretty eyes.”



Sooyoung said, “I like a man who has a pretty nose and a cute mouth,” saying she also likes a man who has pretty eyes. YoonA also said, “I don’t like guys who never get jealous. But I don’t want them to be overtly jealous of course.”


Meanwhile, Girls’ Generation will be kicking off their promotions for “I Got a Boy” starting with their comeback stage on M! Countdown on January 3.

No comments:

Post a Comment