Sunday, August 12, 2012

Yoona wrote a Music Core visitation report!!!???



SNSDs's Yoona visited her team members TaeTiSeo at Music Core earlier today,she managed to take some photos with Sones and Seohyun and wrote a report after the visit.

Check out her report below:

I visited MuCore today~

 It feels like I see TaeTiSeo unnies this close every day!! Kekekeke I was actually excited because it felt like my first time seeing SONEs so close up~ I’m feeling jealous of my members that see SONEs this close every week.. Keke Today my members were really good at MCing as expected~ Keuhehe I went and had fun laughing~~ My members are pretty whenever I see them~ Good BoA unnie, who had her comeback is also pretty and coolㅠ Super Junior oppas were also really cool ㅇ_ㅇ!!! As expected, we are SM TO-WN! I will have to pray that everyone is cautious of the heat~ I hope there will be more days for me to talk with SONE closely like today~ I was bored today, but it has become an enjoyable day! Yoona’s MuCore visitation report, endㅡ 


No comments:

Post a Comment