Thursday, August 2, 2012

Sooyoung reveals that ‘aegyo’ acting is harder than playing the viola


Girls’ Generation‘s Sooyoung revealed her feelings on being cast in her new drama.
The singer was present when the set of her tvN drama ‘Third Hospital‘ was publicly revealed on July 31st, and it was here that she said, “This is the first time I am standing in front of the camera as an actress since I was in the movie ‘Happily Ever After‘. I remember my first film shoot, when I began to panic.
Sooyoung who took on the role of a viola player in the drama said, “I never played the instrument before so in the beginning I had a really hard time. Even still, I am not very good but I am thinking of perhaps making it my special hobby in the future.
She continued, “Honestly, aegyo was harder for me than playing the viola. I don’t really have aegyo, but my character has a lot of aegyo.”
‘Third Hospital’ starring Sooyoung is a medical drama about a hospital that practices both eastern and western medicine. The drama unfolds the events that take place in the neurosurgery unit between two brothers- genius doctor Kim Doo Hyun (played by Kim Seung Woo) and genius acupuncturist Kim Seung Hyun (played by Oh Ji Ho), and the competition that exists between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment