Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sooyoung mentally breaksdown during first drama shoot



Girls Generation’s (SNSD) Choi Sooyoung confessed that she was in mental breakdown when she first started her drama shoot.

Sooyoung, along with actors Kim SeungWoo, Kim MinJung and Oh JiHo attended the press conference of the upcoming tvN’s drama ‘The 3rd Hospital’ on July 31st at Hwaseong, Gyeonggi-do.

During the event, Sooyoung stated, “When I first stood in front of the camera to shoot my first series, I was in a panic.”

She has been learning how to act since she was a trainee but she has never appeared on a legitimate drama series. She said, “It wasn’t easy standing in front of the camera as an actress. I play the role of Lee Eui Jin who falls in love with Seung Hyeon (played by Oh Ji Oh). She’s a viola major but I didn’t know how to play the instrument so it was quite hard. I got better after I practiced.”

“Although I’m still not good at it, I’m planning to make it my specialty one day”, Sooyoung added.

Sooyoung plays the role of Lee Ui Jin, who studied the viola abroad in Germany. She fell in love with Kim Seung hyeon (Oh Ji Ho) the first time she saw him and followed him around but then she meets Kim Doo Hyeon (Kim Seung Woo) at the hospital and falls into a weird feeling.

Sooyoung also expressed her gratitude towards Girls’ Generation members who visited her at the shooting set. “The members gave me a lot of support. They visited the set and brought vitamin drinks to share with the staff. Because of their support, I’m getting a really huge energy boost.”

Medical drama ‘The 3rd Hospital’ will start airing on September 5th at 11pm KST.

No comments:

Post a Comment