Monday, July 30, 2012

Sunny apologized to Sones!



SNSD's Sunny left thoughtful messages on SMTown official site.

She apologized to Sones for not being able to make it to SNSD's 5th Anniversary Part on 28th July,together with the photo posted above,she left messages attached below.


"SONEs~It felt really empty because Sunny wasn't there yesterday, right?
I'm really really sorry for making you worry...
I wanted to see your faces and tell you not to worry because I'm okay..
I'm also so disappointed that I wasn't able to see our SONEs that I miss so so much..
I'm really really sorry
But I went to the doctor and am taking medicine
So I'm feeling a lot better today
I'm really really sorry for making you worry
I did miss a very very meaningful and significant 5th anniversary party..
But each and every day are meaningful and special days to us..
And there will be a lot more next time..
I'm sorry for making you wait and worry
And I'll make more fun and happy moments for you in a better state".




Congratulations to the girls' 5th anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment