Friday, June 8, 2012

'I AM' sets premiere date in Korea


After having its original date postponed due to audio issues, SM Entertainment’s documentary film ‘I AM’ has set a new premiere date. 

On the morning of June 8th, film distributor CJ E&M confirmed that ‘I AM’ has been finally set to hit Korean theaters on June 21st.

Originally slated to premiere on May 10, ‘I AM’ has been postponed to a later date due to audio issues. Since the documentary contains variety of footage from artists’ New York performances, interviews and past footages, the production delayed the release to enhance the audio to a better quality.

‘I AM’ has already aired in other Asian countries ahead of its Korean release, starting with Indonesia on May 18th, Taiwan on the 25th, Singapore on the 31st, and Japan on June 2nd and 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment