Thursday, May 3, 2012

SM Entertainment artist for '1st Look'


SM Entertainment labelmates TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls Generation and f(x) got together for a special pictorial for lifestyle magazine ‘1st Look’.

In promotions for SM’s upcoming documentary film ‘I AM’, 1st Look features Girls’ Generation’s Seohyun, TVXQ’s Yunho, Super Junior’s Leeteuk and f(x)’s Krystal. And along with each pictorial also features an in-depth interview with each members.

In the interview, Seohyun talked about her past and future, giving a glimpse into who she really is, being both Seohyun and Seo Joohyun. (full interview here)

TVXQ’s Yunho reveals his goals, “I like resting, but I’m happier when I’m singing. Like my idol, Michael Jackson, I want to become a singer that is remembered forever.”

Leeteuk expressed, “Behind the glitz and glam of the career of a celebrity lies a normal, Korean man, who is hungry for love and success.”

Catch the full spread and interviews featuring the SM artists on the latest issue of 1st Look. 







No comments:

Post a Comment