Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tiffany talks about airport fashion on 'Strong Heart'


Girls’ Generation’s Tiffany confesses that airport fashion is troublesome.

on the recent recording of SBS’s “Strong Heart”, Tiffany shared that she is receiving stress due to airport fashion. The Girls’ Generation member revealed, “I used to go to the airport without caring about my fashion. However, after airport fashion started gaining attention, I have started to be more careful about what I wear.”

Tiffany added, “Whenever I take more care from head to toe there is no reporter on that day. But strangely when returning back from overseas performance with no makeup and wearing a slipper then there are many photos taken of that.”

Tiffany’s appearance on “Strong Heart” will be broadcast tonight at 11:15 PM KST.

No comments:

Post a Comment