Friday, April 6, 2012

Sooyoung posted a new message on Japanese Fansite


Girls' Generation member Sooyoung posted a new message on a Japanese Fansite.

On April 5th, Sooyoung updated their Japanese fansite with a message and pictures.

Check out her update below.

Hello everyone, it's Sooyoung.

While filming the 'Time Machine' MV, I feel better after seeing my pet dog Suri-chan*.
Suri is so cute that I show her off to nearby staff♪ (laughs)
I can't really meet her often so my mother sends me pictures, but I want to see Suri soon~!!


And something I'll only talk about here♪
On the table of the film set was some fruit and it looked really delicious.
So even though the person on the phone was a guy...while acting as a career woman I said "Grapes~". (laughs)


*trans note: I'm just making a guess that Suri is a girl!

Sooyoung talked about her dog Suri and seems she really misses her dog. 

In the first picture, They are filming for Time Machine's music video and Sooyoung can be seen smiling while looking at the picture of Suri on her cellphone, while in the second picture, she is smiling brightly with a V sign. Sooyoung is getting prettier as day passes.

No comments:

Post a Comment