Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Taeyeon writes thank you letter to fans

 

Girls' Generation's Taeyeon's handwritten thank you letter is drawing the attention of fans. 

On March 14, it was revealed that Taeyeon had stopped by the optical shop her father operates in Jeonju. In the store’s guest book she penned a thank you letter with her unique butterfly autograph. The letter reads:

"Hi~~ My name is Taeyeonie… +_+ I haven’t been here in a while +_+ Was this book here back then? Heh heh. I heard from my parents that a lot of people visit! Leaving messages here every time you visit… Me like ^^ Me like! Me like! ^_^!! I’ll leave a message here every time I stop by!♡ Anyway… It’s a bit embarrassing here. Hahaha! Bye bye… 2012.3.14 -Taengoo-"

Netizens cpmmented, "The handwriting is cute, just like Taeyeon", "I wonder when she went down to Jeonju" and "I should personally go on a pilgrimage to the shop." 

No comments:

Post a Comment