Saturday, March 24, 2012

Jang Geun Suk revelas his favorite Girls' Generation member

 

On March 22nd, several cast and staff members from KBS 2TV “Love Rain”, including Jang Geun Suk and Girls’ Generation’s Yoona, attended a press conference to commemorate the upcoming premiere of the drama.

During the event, Jang Geun Suk was asked about who his favorite member of Girls’ Generation was. He then pointed at Yoona and said, “Of course I like Yuri!”, displaying his witty sense of humor.

Jang Geun Suk then said to Yoona, “I heard there is an actor you personally like,” to which she responded with “Jang Geunsuk”.

The actor then gave a random response, “I also like Girls’ Generation’s Lee Sooman (SM Entertainment's CEO)”, causing everyone to laugh.

Jang Geun Suk eventually stopped joking around, and remarked, “I love Girls’ Generation. I found an actress in front of a camera instead of a singer on top of a stage. I’m actually learning a lot these days from teacher Yoona.” 

No comments:

Post a Comment