Sunday, February 19, 2012

Jessica reveals thoughts on the end of filming for 'Wild Romance'!


Girls’ Generation’s Jessica revealed her thoughts about the end of filming for KBS2TV’s ‘Wild Romance’, where she appeared as Kang JongHee, Park MooYeol’s (portrayed by actor Lee DongWook) first love. Kang JongHee’s role was to form a love triangle among Kang JongHee, EunJae (portrayed by Lee ShiYoung) and MooYeol to give some suspense to the drama.
As this was the first in her acting career, Jessica fully showed Kang JongHee’s charms with her truthful feelings and good fashion sense.
Traveling between the US, France, Thailand, Korea and other countries, Jessica diligently participated in the filming of the drama and also became the mood maker of the drama. Jessica traveled 20,000km in two weeks to participate in some programs, as well as interviews and concert in New York, Paris and Bangkok.
Jessica, who has shown her potential as an actress through the drama ‘Wild Romance’, commented,“Since this was my first try as an actress, I was excited and happy while working. I’m thankful to Lee DongWook and Lee ShiYoung for acting with me. Thank you for practicing lines with me and also for the advice you gave during the breaks.”
She added, “I will work harder as Girls’ Generation’s Jessica and I will also try to greet you as an actress in other dramas.”

No comments:

Post a Comment