Monday, January 30, 2012

Taeyeon's Selca and Message!


Girls' Generation's leader Taeyeon left a cute selca and her message on a Japanese fan site. 

“Good afternoon! This is Taeyeon. Has everyone made their plans for the year? I’ve filled up my memo with this year’s schedule and plans. Also, this is the pea pen case that I really love. This picture is from when I participated in the ‘Athena Dramatic Live Concert’. However, it feels different from usual since I came to Japan by myself, so the dressing room is very quiet. Even though I’m writing this memo, did I end up in a daze?” Taeyeon wrote as the caption of the photo above.

In the picture, she is showing her pea pen case and her diary. She smiles cutely in the picture that makes her more adorable.

However, Girls' Generation is flying to New York to attend America’s popular talk shows CBS’ ‘Late Show with David Letterman’ on January 31st and ABC’s ‘Live! with Kelly’ on February 1st. The girls will perform The Boys on these shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment