Saturday, December 3, 2011

111203 Music Core Performances


MBC "Music Core" is back this week full of amazing performances!

A Pink made its comeback performance. Other exciting performances from artists including Wonder Girls, T-ara,B1A4, Secret, Buga Kingz, Seo In Young, Tim, NORAZO, TRAX, Boyfriend, RaNia, Son Ho Young, 4Men,Suh Young Eun, X-Cross, Wink, Electroboyz and F1RST.

MC Cuts









Performances:

Wonder Girls - Be My Baby



T-ARA - Cry Cry



B1A4 - My Love



Secret - Love is Move



Buga Kingz - Number One



Seo In Young - Oh My Gosh



Tim - A Long Day



Norazo - Sales King



TRAX - BLIND



Boyfriend - Don't Touch My Girl



RaNia - Pop Pop Pop



Son Ho Young - Pretty But Hateful



4Men + Mi - That Man, That Woman



LEDApple - My Love



Suh Young Eun - You Are The Only One



X-Cross - Mini Me



Wink - Stay At Shanghai



Electroboyz ft. Brave Girls Yejin - Ma Boy 2



F1RST - Ma Ma My

No comments:

Post a Comment