Friday, November 18, 2011

111811 SNSD wins Music Banl's K-Chart + Other performances


KBS "Music Bank" is back this week full of amazing performances!

New group WE kicked off their debut stage tonight. T-ara, RaNia, Seo In Young and Electroboyz made their comeback performances. Brown Eyed Girls wrapped up promotions with their goodbye stage. Other amazing performances from artists including Secret, Kim Jo Han, Noel, Son Ho Young, NORAZO B1A4, The Boss, AA,N:SONIC and Beige.

And for the highlight of the show, SNSD wins today's Music Bank's K-Chart with a hot battle against Wonder Girls! The girls claimed their 4th victory on Music Bank with their latest hit single "The Boys".

Watch the winning moment + other performances



Wonder Girls - Be My Baby



Goodbye Stage : Brown Eyed Girls - Cleansing Cream + Sixth Sense



SECRET - Love Is Move



Kim Jo Han - I Want To Fall In Love



Noel - I Miss You



Son Ho Young - Pretty But Hateful



B1A4 - My Love



NORAZO - Sales King



The Boss - Lady



Double A - Because I'm Crazy



Beige - You Can't Talk Sense To Him



N:SONIC - Super Boy



A-ble - I Love You...


No comments:

Post a Comment