Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Sooyoung first love looks like T.O.P?


On the 12th, SBS aired the Chuseok special of Dalgona and Sooyoung of SNSD was a guest of this episode. Her first love, Jang Yik Hyeon, also appeared. Jang's looks has drawn attention from the public because he apparently resembles Big Bang's T.O.P.


Hearing how Jang looks like T.O.P, comedian Byeon Ki Soo commented to Sooyoung, "You look like Han Ga In then."

It has been awhile since Jang saw Sooyoung. He revealed, "I was mesmerized by Sooyoung. I was trying hard to concentrate with my studies but she still caught my attention," which made the people in the set laugh.

He elaborated, "It was only during a school picnic that I confessed while playing the "truth" game. However, Sooyoung refused my confession."

Sooyoung responded, "His friends were so excited since they knew that he was confessing but he actually never even stroke a conversation with me."

Jang added, "That was the first ever confession I made in my life."

Note: It was a joke. You know how like in variety shows people say they look like some handsome actors, etc? That's why the comedian responded that if the guy looks like TOP, then Sooyoung looks like Han Ga In (know to be one of the prettiest actresses in Korea). *Read the sarcasm.
(From Ginger at comment session)

No comments:

Post a Comment