Thursday, September 22, 2011

SNSD Taeyeon "I don't want my child to be singer"


SNSD leader Taeyeon revealed that she doesn't want her children to become a singer.

On September 21st, Girls Generation appeared on KBS "Big Brothers". Taeyeon was asked what would she like to pass down to her future children. With Taeyeon's singing ability, anyone will be thinking one thing, which her fellow member Tiffany suggested, "Voice". But on the contrary, Taeyeon answered "My white skin". She explained, "If I pass down my voice, then they’ll become a singer. I don't want them to become a singer".

Netizens commented, "Trainee was too difficult, she wouldn't advice it as a parent" and "She’s very honest".

Meanwhile, Girls Generation is expected to have their comeback this coming October.

No comments:

Post a Comment