Friday, August 26, 2011

SNSD's Hyoyeon says "miss A's Min embarrassed me"


SNSD’s Hyoyeon recently talked about miss A’s Min.

Hyoyeon appeared on KBS 2TV’s Secret, which will air on the 27th, and talked about Min’s strange behavior.

Hyoyeon said, “Whenever I’m with Min, she embarrasses me. She dances on the street if she hears any music. How can you perform Beyonce’s dance moves in public? Please constrain yourself when you are with me.”

Min replied, “I don’t care other people’s eyes. I do whatever I want to do.”

When Shin Bong Sun, the MC for the show, revived Min’s behavior, Min said, “I will never do that again in public.”

Other panelists, including, Jang Woo Hyuk, Kim Jun Ho, Kim Dae Hee, Park Hwa Yo Bi, and 4 minute’s Hyun Ah’s secrets were exposed on the show.

The show will air on the 27th at 5:50 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment