Thursday, April 14, 2011

Sooyoung and famous manhwa author, Kang Pul are best friends?


In the past, Sooyoung mentioned in a broadcast that there was a story between popular manhwa author,Kang Pul and herself.

Sooyoung said, “I went to audition for a movie ‘Babo’ which was an adaptation of his masterpiece. However I failed and felt disheartened by it. As a fan, I wrote a letter to Kang Pul. Kang Pul replied and encouraged me”. After that, Kang Pul and Sooyoung became close to each other and Sooyoung could have starred in one of his ‘Genuine Manhwa’ which was being adapted into a movie.

Sooyoung added, “I went to visit Kang Pul at his home quite often too. The person who I usually called ‘Oppa’ is a best-selling manhwa author. Despite the fact that he is a bestseller manhwa author, he is very similar to others such that he is very modest and also, I can treat him like a samchon”.

Sooyoung also mentioned that Kang Pul’s imaginations come from his wife. She said, “Both of them really love each other. They are really compatible with each other. I can’t imagine KangPul without his wife. His working capacity, imaginations and everything come from his wife”.

Sooyoung added, “Kang Pul’s manhwa is like a mirror. He does not particularly focus on a special person, rather he shows the every day lives in ourselves. You’ll unconsciously become the character in the manhwa. The more I looked at it, It felt as if I was the one in the manhwa”.

Kang Pul married the beautiful Kim HyeJung who is 7 years younger than him in 2006. HyeJung has enviable celebrity-like features.

No comments:

Post a Comment