Tuesday, February 22, 2011

SNSD landed first CF deal in Japan



On February 21st in Tokyo, SNSD attended the new CF (or CM) launching for ‘UHA Mikatuko’s e-ma Throat Candy‘.

In commemoration of UHA Mikatuko’s e-ma Throat Candy’s 10th Anniversary, the company have appointed SNSD as CF ‘characters’ for their new product ‘Melting Peach‘. This is the first time SNSD got selected for a Japanese CF. The girls appeared at the press conference in one-piece laced dress with high heels, revealing the flawless legs.

At the press conference, Yuri said, “”I feel the happiest when I’m on the stage with all of our members. This year, we want to conduct a nation-wide concert tour in Japan. Also, we want to see our fans from all over the world”.

On the other hand, the CF deal was something special for Sunny. She explained, “When I was a kid, I visited Japan and ate e-ma throat candies. They were so good that I fell in love with the candies. I love them since then. I was really happy when I heard we would appear on the CF of the candies”.

On the shooting of the CF, YoonA commented with a smile,”It feels really good to be able to shoot in such a beautiful set”. In a talkshow, ‘behind the scenes’ of the CF shooting were also featured.

The CF entitled ‘Girls’ Dinner’ will be aired in Japan from February 26th onwards where viewers will be witnessing the the girls in cute costumes and some creative settings. The CF depicts how the girls are being captivated by the e-ma throat candy which falls from the sky.

No comments:

Post a Comment