Friday, December 17, 2010

'T-ara Hyomin 'Rumours about looking like Jessica?' ' Laughed with Jessica about it'


T-ara Hyomin talked about the rumours of her looking alike with SNSD Jessica.


As Hyomin is promoting her new song Yayaya, her long hair she had for 4 years had to be cut. After she changed her hairstyle, netizens said, "After you cut your hair, you look similar to Jessica!"


From this Hyomin said,'"Jessica and I both know about this." She said, "Since i always had long hair, i wanted a change, since I cut my hair I heard from many people that I looked like Jessica. It's fun," she said.


'Jessica also definitely knows about this, during the trainee days of Jessica people said, " There is a girl that's looks like you". There was a time she even looked for her.


From then onwards, they have been hearing many things saying they looked alike. Even now when hearing about the rumours, Hyomin and Jessica both laugh together about it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment