Friday, December 10, 2010

SNSD Taeyeon’s Message On Her Official Website


SNSD leader Taeyeon left message on her official website! Check out the translation below!

[From.TAEYEON] Congrats SONEs^^!!!!!!!!!

SONE~~~ Hello~~~~~ ^^
Finally, it’s me!! Greeting everyone on the official homepage!!
I was too late huh ^^…

After ‘Hoot’ promotions begun, the members were posting up their threads one after the other.
I was waiting while murmuring to myself “my turn will come up soon~”.
But I was eventually befuddled.. due to many schedules^^;
But I still appreciate the fact that I can post up a thread to all of you on this very special moment~~~~

First First of all!!! The thing that we have to congratulate!! Sones and Girls has gathered their powers and finally!
Ended up receiving such a big~ prize!!!! Jjak Jjak Jjak Jjak Jjak~~~♥
Congrats congrats!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

You Sones probably was also befuddled due to your own personal tasks.. and since it’s also end of the year..

Thanks to everyone for participating in your spare moments, on voting, and texting ^^

Each and every effort that had been piling and piling up.. and that had made it the happiest moment for us!

This really can’t be accomplished without enough interests and love..

SONEs..I guess you guys really love us alot?????????????????????? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We were congratulating each other a lot, giving out hugs, laughing, and crying ^^..
We were just so delighted~~~

One thing that was missing.. was the fact that our Fany couldn’t be there with us on the spot,
But I’m still proud of her because she is really trying her best to recover so everyone around her doesn’t worry about her
too much^^

She monitors our members well very~~~objectively^^ Ti-Manager ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Even though we lacked of Fany, we spent a great time after the award ceremony at the celebrating place.^^

Indeed, it’s REAL when all nine of us are together ㅋㅋㅋ

Anyway!

I think it’s the happiest thing ever when we’re in need of each other, and becoming a precious being to each other as well~~

It goes for SONEs and us Girls^^

We will always show our never ending charms(?) to everyone, being as healthy and bright as we can, to repay the precious moments. Records, and memories that you all have given to us ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

We still have a long path in front of us ㅋㅋ

So let’s become best friends that doesn’t get ashamed of each other but cherish and have plenty of care for each other. ^^

It’s really end of the year now so I hope you guys can successfully close the year, and make sure to be careful not to catch a cold!

(You MUST!!!!! Wash your hands after you’ve been to a recording!!)

I hope I can meet everyone at the end of the year schedules.
Everyone^^~~~
I love you Bye Bye~~~~

Oh..and please love the Athena OST alot ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
Let’s try to all-kill on this once ag……….

뿅.

Notes:
Jjak – clapping sounds
뿅 – Vanishing sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment