Sunday, December 26, 2010

Good Morning SONEs : Happy holidays & Tiffany’s back!

user posted image

Some stayed up all night and some woke up early in the morning to catch a glimpse all the 9 girls on Fuji TV‘s early morning or breakfast show ‘Mezamashi TV Christmas Special‘.

The best Christmas gift for SONEs this year is seeing Tiffany back on stage with the girls again and Tiffany made that come true. Waking up early in ther morning was so worthwhile, especially when you are greeted with ‘Good morning, Japan. Happy Holidays‘ by an angel. Tiffany dyed her hair black and she looks forever so lovely. Honestly, as I watched their ‘Gee’ performance, I kept saying, “Tiffany, be careful. Don’t jump around too much”.

user posted image

Like the girls said after winning the ‘Golden Disk Award’, SNSD will only be complete when all 9 of them are around. Today, you could see the difference in the mood. With all 9 of them on the stage, the girls look happy and they added more joy to the holiday mood.

For those who missed their performance this morning, here’s receive your gift: [VIDEO] 少女時代(SNSD) - Gee - 9人全員で完全復活!(Live.12.23.2010)

..and here’s what Tiffany said during the interview on ‘Mezamashi’ TV this morning:
  • “Thanks to all of you for the encouragement and lots of love, I was able to recover quickly. I really appreciate it. While I was away from stage, I spent time studying Japanese and practicing singing. It was a good opportunity for me to think about myself again. I wanted to come back to stage fast. I will work hard and lively as before. I ask you to give us steady love and support.”

No comments:

Post a Comment