Thursday, December 2, 2010

Choi Jin Yeong admits that he is a huge fan of SNSD member Yuri


On the 30th of November broadcast of SBS "Strong Heart", actor and singer Choi Jin Yeong was one of the guests and on the show, he confessed that he is a big fan of SNSD member Yuri much to his embarrassment and blushed when he confessed.

He confessed on the show, "It is true that I am a huge fan of SNSD member Yuri. I would download my favorite videos of her and edit them together using a player, I would work hard but I would be happy every time".

He followed by saying, "She is a woman who is really attractive and also very sweet. She also dances very well" he smiled when he said such and suddenly got excited when he was talking about Yuri.

It seems that he is a huge fan boy of Yuri from SNSD.

No comments:

Post a Comment