Saturday, November 20, 2010

Yoo Seung Ho, Park Eun Bin, and SNSD congratulate “Like a Star”


Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin, the two leading actors from the music video of Taeyeon & The One’s “Like a Star“, recently gave a short congratulatory message regarding the song’s release. The video also features SNSD’s introduction of the track, along with Taeyeon’s feelings on her collaboration with long-time mentor, The One.

Check out the video here :

Hello, this is Yoo Seung Ho and Park Eun Bin.”

YSH: “I received the opportunity to be able to film the music video for “Like a Star” with Eun Bin nuna. First of all, the song is very great and we’re both working hard on filming, so we hope that the song achieves jackpot success. Fighting!


Hello, this is SNSD.

Yuri: “We heard that Taeyeon and The One-senior released a single!

Taeyeon: “Yes, I was able to participate in a duet with The One senior. Mmm… I previously did a duet song with him when I was in junior high school. Being able to do another duet with my mentor is such a great honor. The song is called ‘Like a Star’ and it’s like a pop ballad. I fell in love with it when I first heard the guide, so it was very comfortable for me during recording. I’m sure the listeners will be able to listen to it comfortably as well. Please give it a lot of love. Thank you to The One for giving me another opportunity to sing with him. Please give a lot of love to ‘Like a Star’; we girls from SNSD will work very hard. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment