Monday, November 15, 2010

SNSD's Different Kinds Of Sleeping Habits!


The girl group Girls' Generation came out on KBS2-TV's "Happy Together Season 3" Thursday and talked about their daily life, including the strange sleeping habits of certain members.


Seohyun pointed out Sooyoung, saying, "I'm usually the first to get up in the morning so I go around waking the members. Their reactions are so different. Yuri for instance wants the lights off, Tiffany says she will get up but doesn't, Jessica does not even budge, Sunny groans and Taeyeon talks in her sleep."


She continued, "Sooyoung and Hyoyeon wake up fairly well but one day I tried to wake Sooyoung up and she snapped at me in her sleep to 'mind my own business.'"


MC Park Myeong-su likened Sooyoung to the sharp-tongued comedian Kim Gura. Seohyun said she was so shocked by the comment but Sooyoung didn't even recall what she said. Sooyoung defended herself, "I really don't remember. How can I say such a thing to sweet and kind Seohyun?"


MC Sin Bong-seon also performed the Girls' Generation's latest hit "Hoot."

No comments:

Post a Comment