Wednesday, November 10, 2010

[News] SNSD maknae SeoHyun reveals her fellow member's sleeping habits

On the 11th of November broadcast of KBS "Happy Together", SNSD member Seohyun revealed her fellow member's sleeping habits.

On the show, she revealed Taeyeon, Soo Young and Yuri's reactions when she tries to wake them up, she said, "Being the maknae of the group, I am usually the one who wakes up first and I wake up the other members."

"When I turn on the lights in our room, Yuri will tell me to turn it off, Tiffany will say that she get up but it never happens. It is Soo Young who is easy to wake up but there was a time where she hurt me when she sleep talked to me and said 'Oh, I know why you do not take good care of yourself'" she revealed.

After this, Soo Young was flustered and said "I do not remember saying those" apologizing to SeoHyun. Soo Young and Yuri's sleeping habbits were the most interesting and the revelation made the audience laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment