Tuesday, November 9, 2010

[News] Chae Yeon confesses that she wants to be a member of SNSD


Solo singer Chae Yeon who has been garnering a lot of popularity for her second mini album "Look at me" has recently made a shocking confession.

On the latest episode of MBC "Love Chaser" with Super Junior's Leeteuk and Yesung, she confessed that she wants to be a member of SNSD because of how SNSD are popular among the guys.

Chae Yeon was asked, "If you could be part of a girl group, which would you choose?" in which she answered "I want to join SNSD, they are popular among men and they are so popular that male fans worship them also I consider Taeyeon as my rival because as a solo artist, she is the only female performer that I can compare myself to." she said honestly.

The full episode of Sexy Icon Chae Yeon will be revealed on the 11th of November 17:00 on MBC.

No comments:

Post a Comment