Thursday, November 18, 2010

"First comeback after giving birth" Song Yun-ah transforms into SNSD

user posted image

Song Yun-ah was recruited into SNSD to take Tiffany's position for the performance.

At MBC 8th Republic of Korea Film Awards Celebration, for the first performance after giving childbirth, Song Yun-ah danced to "Tell Me Your Wish" along with the members of SNSD.

The celebration did not take place for 3 consecutive years since 2007. Song Yun-ah took the position as the MC. In spite of giving childbirth recently, she showed a body line as good as SNSD. Furthermore, wearing the same costume as those of SNSD, she danced perfectly to SNSD's choreography.

After the performance, she said "I was glad that Korea Film Awards Celebration is going to take place again, and I was very honored to be asked to be the MC. However, I couldn't sleep for several nights due to my anxiety about how I will be tortured. And that hasn't failed on me." She caused the audience to laugh.

She also said "Now I just performed with Asia's star and flowers, SNSD. I feel very sorry. And I'm very thankful to the choreography teacher who made the dancing possible for me."

She stated her views toward Korea's films. "Even though there aren't millions of films, Korea's films exhibit a variety of possibilities. So, all the unique films will soon compete with each other."

No comments:

Post a Comment