Wednesday, October 20, 2010

[News] SNSD’s Jessica Talks About Officially Closing Her Twitter

A lot of controversy has surrounded the first Twitter account of an SNSD member. After opening her account only a week ago, Jessica has now officially closed it down.

Within a few days of Jessica giving into temptation and joining Twitter, her account was flagged as spam, resulting in many SONEs sending pleas to bring her back to the one site international fans could have direct communication. Early morning in Korea yesterday her account was restored briefly before being deleted permanently, leaving fans to wonder why.

To stop the rumours and questions from flowing, Jessica has officially addressed the issue herself by posting a message on her fan site Woorisica.

Did I scare you guys?! hoot*…I want to see you guys again quickly~ Let us enjoy our next promotion^^ Oh yea! About the ~twitter* honestly, I couldn’t resist the temptations and made myself one…ㅋㅋ and that happened.. Today my account was restored~ but.. since I’m technologically challenged I don’t know how to maintain it~ so I don’t think I can use it anymore ㅋㅋㅋ I decided to delete my account! Don’t worry about it~ hehe good morning ^^ hoot

It seems the Twitterverse is a little too complicated for this ice princess.

Maybe one day we’ll be able to welcome SNSD back on Twitter with open arms. Until then, check out the teaser photos and audio for SNSD’s upcoming single, Hoot.

Source : Woorisica
Translation :
Cathode @ Soshified.com
Credits :
Wenting @ Soshified.com
Written by : lollipopgirl@Kpoplive.com

No comments:

Post a Comment