Friday, October 15, 2010

[News] BoA confessed that if she went on a time machine she wants to be part of SNSD


BoA made a surprising confession that if she went back to time, she wanted to be a member of Girls Generations (SNSD).

BoA was a guest at the latest recording for KBS "Sketchbook". BoA has been part of SM Entertainment since she was in Grade 6, she was that young when she started as a trainee. She was asked, "If you were to take a time machine back when you were 13 years old, what decision will you change?", she answered, "I would have not become BoA, I would have become a member of Girls Generations" giving such a surprising answer.

She followed, "I have been promoting oversea's and doing it alone has become very difficult". "Now, SNSD has better facilities to practice, When I was a trainee I used to practice in the basement".

This episode will episode will broadcast on the 15th.

Source : Newsen
Credits : blueprincess824 @ dkpopnews.net

No comments:

Post a Comment