Saturday, October 2, 2010

[News] Sica looking more and more like Taeng?


Recently, from the fantaken photos at Gimpo Airport (SNSD left for Japan yesterday) and the MV teaser of “Gee”, many have commented that Taeng and Sica are really looking more and more similar.

When I first saw the photos above, I thought the girl whose back was facing the camera was Taeyeon, but when I scrolled down and saw the photo below, I realized that she was in fact Jessica.


So, why do the two unnies of SNSD look so similar to each other? I think their hairstyles, especially with the bangs and height play a very important part there. If you take a look closely from the side, there is also a striking similarities in terms of the facial features. In addition to that, the two shorties (other than Sunny and Hyoyeon) have very little difference in height and they could fool you on any day if you’re standing behind them.

Fans who saw the pictures of Jessica at Gimpo Airport posted on the Internet commented, “I thought she’s Taeyeon. Beautiful as always” and “I would have said it’s Taeyeon if I did not see the other picture”.



No comments:

Post a Comment