Tuesday, September 21, 2010

[Interview] SNSD Sunny "I Want to Marry Won Bin Oppa"


Reporter: There are a lot of ahjussi fans. Where does the age boundary between ahjussi and oppa begin? Love is available for those who are older.
Sunny: Rather than age, isn't style more important? Since I'm young, he may seem like an ahjussi.

Sunny, Going to Marry Won Bin

Reporter: Celebrities, please reveal your ideal types. Specifically, international actors or senior actors.
Sunny: For me, it's unconditionally Won Bin!!!!! My man~ I'm going to marry him. Hahaha. He won't be terrified?

Reporter: Are you happy living as a girl group? Did you regret it after debuting?
Sunny: I feel sad often that I can't experience the everyday happiness as I want to hang out with my friends or go on dates.
But when you hear the cheers of the fans, it's thrilling.

Wanting to work part-time?

Reporter: If you could go back before you debuted, what would you like to do?
Sunny: I want to work part-time as serving in cafes and restaurants. I would love to see a variety of people.

Reporter: What kind of dreams do you girl groups have?
Sunny: I want to be world's So!Nyuh!Shi!Dae!

Reporter: Say one word as representative of your girl group.
Sunny: Being interviewed by Ilgan Sports for their 41th memorial year and being the featured girl group itself, I realized the girl group's phase from the past has increased.
As Republic of Korea representative and with pride, I will run diligently towards the world.


Translated by : Yeji@soshified.com


No comments:

Post a Comment