Sunday, September 26, 2010

[INFO] SNSD Official Fanclub SONE 1st Fanmeeting Fan Account


For many of us who could not attend today’s (September 26th) fanmeeting held at Hwajung Gymnasium, Korea University at 5pm KST, do not be afraid. There are fan accounts of what happened there, thanks to Silis7noy2 who put down everything in detail. I had a great time reading them and I bet you’re dying to know what happened at the fan meeting today. So, here it is :

Tight security, don’t know about fancams but at least fans got audio recordings of the songs and more

The fan song was false rumor

Members wrote rolling papers for each other, it was done anonymously but Seohyun was revealed

Fany: “Sones are our Genie”

Birthday party for Hyoyeon

Shinyoung unnie makes fart jokes and Taengoo keeps cracking up

Dorm in Japan with same roommates. Tiffany and Dandyu same room

ITNW ballad version with Seohyun on piano

Very kkab version of I’m Like This

What worries Yoona
1. Too much kkab
2. Health
3. Japanese

Other artists’ Songs Sunny want
1. Um Junghwa – INvitation
2. f(x) – Nu ABO (Yoona Hyoyeon does short kkab cover?)
3. IU – Marshmallow

Sang Forever at the end

Why Yuri is not doing kkab
1. Too many grave pics (The members are using Yuri’s grave pics as bookmarks, and bookmarks for Bible keke)
2. Too much kkab makes it less fun
3. Other members with bigger kkabs

Sooyoung – why my legs are long
1. It’s not that long just that other members’ are short
2. Long legs is my role in SNSD
3. Blessed genes

Hyoyeon – Why my Korean don’t seem perfect
1. I’m hasty
2. Foreign student concept
3. Lots of things on my mind

Jessica – why I do the 8-walk
1. because my 8-walk is adorable
2. I did ballet for 6 years
3. because I walk without straining
(* 8-walk is when you walk with your feet open like this \ / This kind of walk is done by someone like ‘a boss who has no fear, checking things out in the neighborhood’ It’s called 8 walk because \ / looks like Chinese character for number

Seohyun – Why I think I am now older
1. It’s been 3 years since debut. And more than 3 years with Sone. It must be so hard for you to support us. Thank you~
2. When unnies are having wine they don’t leave me out anymore
3. I feel old when I look at students in uniform that I can’t wear

Tiffany – members who are ogeul ogeul (ogeul means something too sweet, too touching etc that can make your fingers shrivel and cringe^^)
1. Yuri – Even if I don’t tell other members can tell about it
2. Taeyeon – She always emphasizes subtly yet clearly on the 9 being together
3. Yoona – Too often she says I love you in that weird voice (unnie~)
* Yuri examples:
When members are chatting Yuri suddenly says “You guys are too lovable to me~ You want me to be there with some rice cakes?”
Yuri after WGM last Saturday: “Unnie made Kimchee pancakes while watching you on the show~” and takes pic of the kimchee pancakes and sends it to Seohyun


At the dorm in Japan Taengoo was sleeping and moonlight shone through a gap in the curtain. Tiffany was able to see Taengoo’s sleeping face and Taeyeon was sleeping with her eyes little open, Tiffany said she hasn’t seen that in a long time keke


The Totoro doll is Fany’s most favorite doll.
The members teased that they are going to pull out Totoro’s mustache and kidnap Totoro and send Fany the kidnapped pic and threaten her to bring $2000 ransom kekek
Fany was taking Totoro to the Japan dorm for now so the members won’t bully Totoro kekeke
Fany said Totoro was her hope when she was little~

Hyoyeon was touched that she was able to be with the fans for the birthday party for the first time and wanted to be with Sone forever and she teared up a little, saying she had been holding it in all night.

Yoona wrote on the rolling paper for Hyoyeon : “Stop punching me dude!”, and all night Kim Shinyoung was saying “dude! dude!”


Credits : Silis7noy2@Soompi/Tetsuya9@Soompi
Source : fanwonder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment